Friday, June 1, 2007

I did a little frivolous spending today

I had to go into town this morning to buy some medication for our goldfish, who is very sick. Sadly, I don't think he's going to make it. But I digress, I decided to do a little window shopping, since it was my last morning out without the kids for the rest of the summer. I went to the mall and wandered into Evangel, our local Christian bookstore. I should know better than that. I don't think it is humanly possible for me to get out of that store without spending money. I was browsing the books for women, when I saw it. The book I've had my eye on for a long time. Disciplines of a Godly Woman. I spent $15.99 on the book, which I could have probably found cheaper elsewhere. On a more positive note, I found a swimsuit for Liz that only cost me $14.99. That was quite the adventure in itself. To read all about it, visit my other blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Disciplines of a Godly Woman was on Amazon used for $9.85. With shipping, you'd probably have spent the same amount anyway. Oh well...