Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Devote 15 Minutes a Day to Frugality.

Too often people think there isn't enough time to be frugal in today's society. We rely on convenience items like fast food, ready-made mixes, Shout Color Catcher (so you don't have to take the time to sort laundry)...you get the picture. According to Trent at The Simple Dollar you can be frugal by devoting just 15 minutes a day to frugality. By making small changes, you can reap big rewards in your budget. Trent provides a list of 20 money-saving strategies that take 15 minutes or less to accomplish. Then he challenges his readers to spend 15 minutes a day on frugality for the next 30 days. I'm in! For the next 30 days, I will spend at least 15 minutes a day doing something frugal. I've already done today's task. I made a menu plan and grocery list for the next week. Is anyone with me?

No comments: