Monday, July 9, 2007

School Supplies are on sale!

Here on the West Coast school has only been out for a few weeks, but school supplies are going on sale already. I know it's not what you want to think about at the beginning of summer, but you can save big if you take advantage of the bargains now. This morning we hit Walmart and got 25 cent poly folders, 20 cent crayons, 50 cent markers, and 10 cent single subject notebooks. Then we headed to Staples and bought 3 packs of pencils for a penny each and a pack of pens that was free after rebate. Finally we headed off to Office Depot for some 15 cent binder paper and a 99 cent protractor, and we splurged on a ruler for $1.49. I spent $6.01 on school supplies, and I'm almost finished. I think I will easily come out under $10 total this year.

No comments: